With the launch of TrackMania on July 1st, we are running a 6 week point circuit leading to a Grand Final Championship. The Pittsburgh Knights are looking for the best all-around racer in Trackmania, could they be a current professional player? Or will someone unknown rise to the challenge to take the championship?!
KnightsVision, will be engaging with map creators and the TrackMania community to create 6 custom tracks that will be used throughout the circuit.
The Pittsburgh Knights are looking for creative minds to build unique tracks that reflect their creativity and earn a chance to become our official track in TrackMania as well as be featured in this circuit.
6 Maps Selected to be a part of the Pittsburgh Knights All-Rounder Circuit
1 Winner will be crowned the Official Pittsburgh Knights Track
The Pittsburgh Knights want to test racers across all aspects of TrackMania, the mapping guidelines are as follows:
Length of map: 1:00 – 1:15
Style of map: Mixed (multiple surfaces and driving styles) Multilap (6 Laps)
Map Difficulty: Intermediate to Professional
Map name : $0ffPKARC$fff – map name here
Entries: Unlimited, create as many as you want!
Deadline: Submit a track between July 1st – July 11th at 17:59 EST (23:59 CEST)
- Mix-mapping & Free-mapping allowed as long as it is clean. Maps with flickering sections will be negatively impacted.
- Try to limit the possibility of cutting on the map, as it will be punished/disqualified in competition.
- Maps showcasing creativity, unique identities, multiple surfaces and driving styles will be weighted higher.
- The Pittsburgh Knights will require the selections to add sponsors of the organization to the track if selected for the circuit.
WHAT IS THE CIRCUIT?
- One track gets revealed each week to be released on the Pittsburgh Knights Club for competitors to complete their best lap times
- The Top 16 leaderboard times will compete on a Pittsburgh Knights broadcast weekly on the selected track
- The weekly finals will be single elimination with a hybrid format of rounds mode (8 rounds) and a 6-lap race to accumulate points
- Circuit Points are awarded based on the players’ finishing position at the end of each weekly circuit
- The Circuit’s Top 16 point scorers at the end of the 6 weeks, will get invited to the Grand Finals, held on August 30th
- Grand Finals will be double elimination Cup mode to determine the Pittsburgh Knights All-Rounder Circuit Champion
- If any cuts/exploits are discovered during the time trials, they are NOT allowed!
Weekly Finals/Track Release Dates:
July 13th (on Twitter at 14:00 EST (20:00 CEST)
July 20th (After the Broadcast)
July 27th (After the Broadcast)
August 3rd (After the Broadcast)
August 10th (After the Broadcast)
August 17th (After the Broadcast)
August 24th (After the Broadcast)
August 30th 10:00 EST (16:00 CEST)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Must be a part of the Pittsburgh Knights Club in TrackMania and the Pittsburgh Knights Discord. Join the Discord Here!
WHAT ARE THE REWARDS AND WHERE CAN WE WATCH?
The winner of the mapping contest will win $100 USD and HyperX Gear
The winner of the all-rounder circuit will win $900 USD and HyperX Gear