Information You Provide
The Knights collect personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address in a variety of ways, including:
For example, we collect personal information on our website when you:
- Create an account
- Make a purchase of merchandise
- Fill out a “Contact Us” request
- Subscribe to a mailing list
- Request information
- Communicate with use through the website, including completion of any online forms
How Personal Information is Used
If you provide us personal information we will use this information to respond to your inquiry or request, or to fulfill your order. We may also use it to contact you to provide information about other activities, products and special events that may interest you. You may opt-out of having your information used by the Knights for these purposes. You may also update your contact information anytime, by contacting us via the following e-mail or postal mail addresses: [email protected] or 358 North Shore Drive, 2nd Floor Pittsburgh, PA 15212.
With Whom Personal Information is Shared
The Knights may engage third-party vendors in order to help us manage the website, process online transactions, better respond to the needs of visitors to the Site, and enhance our marketing efforts. This includes third-party analytics vendors such as Google Analytics and other marketing partners who serve advertisements across the Internet on the Knights’ behalf. They may use information about your visits to the website and other sites to personalize advertisements for goods and services. We and our third-party vendors or partners use analytics data for a variety of purposes such as to improve the design and content of our website, to help us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our users and to gauge the success of our advertising campaigns.
We do NOT share your personal information with third-parties except in the following circumstances:
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a sale or transfer of some or all of the Knights’ assets, if the Personal Information held by the Knights is among the assets sold or transferred;
- to comply with a court order, law or legal process, including any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce our Terms of Service
- where such disclosure is needed to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, Clients or others.
Information Collected Automatically