Love is in the air, so why not bond with your loved ones over some VALORANT? Commemorating Valentine’s Day, we will be hosting a co-ed VALORANT tournament with a prize pool of $5,000! The only requirement is that all teams must have at least two female players as starters!
We’re hosting this on the 15th/16th because we wanted to give players a chance to compete in Riot’s VCT Challengers!
FEBRUARY 15-16TH (1:00PM EST, both days)
Paid Valorant Main Event
- 32 Team Max
- $5,000 Prize Pool
- Every team must have a minimum of two female players on the starting roster!
- 32 teams, 8 groups of 4 teams.
- Top 2 teams advance to Playoffs.
- 16 teams left over
- Double Elimination
- All matches are best of one
- Lower Finals and Grand Finals are Best of Three
TOURNAMENT SERIES RULES
- Captains MUST be on Knights Discord for the Captains Meeting at 12:30PM EST for each event date! pks.gg/discord
- Tournament structure will be outlined for each event on the Battlefy website!
- Most rules and structure will be explained during the Captains Meeting at 12:30PM EST
- Live support will be available throughout the entire tournament on the Knights Discord.
- Teams require a minimum of of 5 players (With two substitutes)
- Once players register and pay for the full team, a Battlefy link, along with a unique join code, will be e-mailed to the team captain to create and join the tournament on the Battlefy website!